Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year and testimony







This is kind of a "where's Waldo picture"!!!
Hey family-

Exciting week of starting a new year and being able to talk again. I was mainly glad to see that I'm still doing well over there at the house after Glen was through with me. Its weird to think that its 2010 but that's how a lot of things come. You just have to take it how it comes. President has talked a lot about change this week. Doing things differently and having more faith and hope to expect better things to happen. And also never being content but always wanting and having the desire to improve. Very interesting to me because if I'm content i wont have the desire to study or to improve myself. But it`ll be the opposite if I'm not content. I hope that made sense.

I'm really grateful that Christ was born and that we can celebrate that holiday through Christmas. But what i really like is that Christmas and New Years are really close together. Starting a new year with a different mind set of living a life more focused on Christ because he will help us change the road and be born again. He can and will help us if we seek his hand and take the first step to change our road. I'm glad that Alma the younger changed the road and i hope that i can always have the desire that he did to do the will of the Lord and to truly help others come unto the loving arms of the Lord.

Have a great first week of this year!

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment