Sunday, January 10, 2010




Hello family-

So i have lost wight and i have 17 size shirt but i would look a lot better in 16. If there is any way i can get 3-4 16 size shirts that would be really great. That's the only thing really that i need right now besides salami, cheese, and crackers. I love that now. Reeses and a Take 5 would be amazing as well if that could be placed in this upcoming package.

Sorry i started with all that. I was just thinking the other day and seeing that i don't think that good in these shirts anymore. And if there are black pants in my dresser that you think would fit me send them so i can know my size and stuff. Thanks.

So I'm doing pretty good. Another fast week that has just gone by. This year has been a lot different than last year and i really can see a difference in my life. Changing is not easy as you first think of changing something. You're going against the natural man (turning away from Satan) and turning to the Lord. But with that change i can feel a difference in my life in what I'm doing. I hope i can improve my character like Brother Myers.

It was only Elder Maughan and i that talked to our parents on new years eve. President wants to talk to everybody's parents (office elders) but he still hasn't yet with most of them. I'm glad we talked on new years though. That was fun seeing everyone and Glen and the family. Was busy all week with Elder Alo. There are a lot of people sick in the mission right now.

And the book of Alma is amazing!

Good luck with everything you guys have going on this month!

Elder Larson

Pictures will be coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment