Saturday, January 23, 2010

Uplifting music, request for mochi, working with Elder Alo

Hello family

I'm really glad to hear that Michael found a job and receive more light in his families life. As for me it was changes week here. Probably the busiest and fastest week of the change. Fun though. A lot of things to do but a lot of fun. Elder Andersen will be coming in this next month and that will be a really amazing experience. I cant wait to learn more from him and see what the Lord has to say to us. I can see a lot of things that i have done better here in the mission right now than when i started but i KNOW i can improve a lot right now. I feel better with what I'm doing as well as talking Spanish. Very fun to talk with people and get to know different types of people. We are allowed to listen to the Mormon Tab now and i never knew how much music can really change your thoughts and actions in your life. Very uplifting if you ask me. I believe its been a great blessing in my life though. I'm still kind of the main man with Elder Alo and we've been learning a lot from each other. Hes got a great heart. I want to give him some mochi from Peach Pit because i think he would like that because i didn't really get him anything for Christmas and he gave me a lava lava. Maybe in the next package (no rush) you could send some mochi as well as some original yogurt with strawberries if you would be so kind. Hermana Lorenzana keeps on talking about you and how she loves you. I told her that you have a website (i dont know if you still do) and she got really excited about it but if you can tell me what it is because i know if it changed or not. Other than that I'm doing really good and glad that i am here in Guatemala and glad that we could help Michael out. The church is true. One must live it to know if it is true. Amazing quote that i read this week is how i will end this email. "When one gives that means one has been blessed with more than enough."

Happy Birthday Mom!

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment