Saturday, January 16, 2010

Momstenango visit

Hey family-

Monday/Tuesday are changes and it feels like we just started this change. Its going to be a long few days but very fun i believe. I had the chance this week to go to Momostenango. It is mainly the only zone in our mission that there are tons of mountains and people speak quiche there. Very hard over there and they say there are not a lot of houses out there but only one or two houses on every mountain or so. Very cool to go out there and taste a little little bit of what is out there. On Tuesday we cleaned our house and there were tons of big bags full of clothes and other things that previous missionaries have left behind. A lot of garbage as well but were giving all the clothes to the people in Momostenango. I really like change and I'm really glad we did that. It´s been a fun week and yesterday was probably my best day this week because i had a contact at the dentist (while we were waiting for one of the sisters to get her teeth worked on) with the spirit and we taught a less-active family with the spirit. I'm glad that happened and that i realized that happened as well.

Good luck with everything these next 2 weeks. Very busy it seems like. Say hi to Grannie and grandad for me (both sides). I´ll be fasting for Michael today as well. If there is anything else just email me before the day is over.

Love you all

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment