Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Call, Skype call around New Years ???

Hello to all-

We talked yesterday and it felt really fast. I will email you when we might skype or not. There was no snow here for Christmas but it was alright. I'm glad to hear that I'm moving all over the place and still am a presence in the house. But Christmas was fun here. We had pig leg for dinner (a lot better than turkey) and a fun evening with President and his family. We kind of did a small white elephant exchange with their family and four of us. That was fun and Elder Alo gave me a Lava-Lava. Its kind of like a skirt thing but Hawaiians wear it as shorts. Its pretty cool and i feel like I'm half Hawaiian now. I hope that Christmas was fun and that you guys have a great new year with goals that will last more than a couple weeks that will bless your life. I'm excited for this next year and cant wait to start it.

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment