Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas plans for mission

Hello to all-

Next week i`ll write and Christmas will already have best. That's crazy to think about. So this week has been crazy with conferences for the coast and the tierra fria. And we've been at the mission home a lot more because the person who cooks and cleans and basically does everything there just had her baby. So basically Elder Alo and I do al ot over there. Have you ever heard of tomales? We just made a ton, over 200 i think last night. For me they're not the best thing in the world but i like them, but the people here love them. I don't feel like its Christmas. So i had the chance to go to Reu where they had the coast conference and lets just say its hot there right now. My thinking is if its hot like it was it doesn't feel like Christmas. Thanks for the letters and the package that i got this week. I'm glad that you liked the package and i hope you guys can find something to do with the picture of the temple. I'm not sure about the Christmas call but we will be in touch. And for Monday we are having a big lunch with the whole mission, doing skits, and President will talk for a little bit. I think its going to be really nice. It should be fun. I'm glad that Jesus is the Christ and that right now we can remember him a little bit more. I just hope i can remember him more and do the things that i know i need to do everyday. Thanks for everything. I hope that you guys have a great Christmas and that you guys can have the spirit of Christ with you these upcoming weeks.

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment