Saturday, April 10, 2010

Working in the office

Hello Family-

Well its the week after conference and a week older. I loved conference and have enjoyed re-watching it. Elder Díaz went to San Marcos yesterday with Elder Treanor to marry someone so i dedicated my afternoon yesterday to clean the closet here in the office. And let me tell you. It was like cleaning our garage and the house at times. You organize a lot and throw a lot of things away and you finish and look at what you did and it looks like you did absolutely nothing. But it needed to be done I believe and I did it. President went to Guatemala for training for mission presidents on Thursday and on Tuesday we have changes. Only 3 go home and 20 come this change. This new change will be fun with the office for Reu coming in. Not a whole lot happened this week but this next week should be fun. I hope all is well and that you have a good week.

élder larson

No comments:

Post a Comment