Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mission office

Hey mom/dad-

I hope this email can make it for you two for this week. Empty Nesters. Man o man. But I've had a good week. Been busy because of changes and things. My companions are Elder Saurey and Elder Cornia. Elder Saurey is the general secret. and Elder Cornia is the financial secret. But its really fun. They're great guys. I think i can really say that i enjoyed this week. Everyday is different but with the time i had i think i did pretty well. I usually study in the morning and then i`ll do anything the other Elders need. But lately with changes i get ready all the carnets in Spanish but its like their ID. And just some other random things with that. If there is a meeting or anything special i usually make sure everything is good with the set up or anything. But i like it so far. But at times there is al ot of time to study and when there's meetings it seems like there is no time to study. I'm trying to take advantage of the time that i do have to study and help serve the other elders. I'm really starting to like serving the other elders. Hope all is well and that you guys have a great week.

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment