Monday, August 31, 2009

Surprise! Transfer to the office!

So this week was a great week. I feel that we are doing work here. Marabel and her son have a baptism date for the 12 of September. I'm really excited for her.

So we had interviews with President Lorenzana on Tuesday. He wanted to know if I could teach English. I said I am OK and that I could if he wanted me to. We also talked about the office and stuff. So I thought that I would have changes in 2 weeks.

Well I received a call last night and I'm here in the office right now. I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing but we will see I guess. I really don't know what to think or what to do right now, but I know that everything happens for a reason. For some reason I'm here and I hope I can be a blessing to president and the missionaries here.

But I think my p-days are on Saturdays. I really feel like a freshmen going into high school for the first day. Not knowing what to expect but that this is going to be a new and really cool experience if I give it time and try to hit the ground running. We will see, I guess. I don't know if you guys will be shocked but I am just a little bit.

But on Thursday I did baptismal interviews for Pamelita. They had 5 baptisms. One big family. It was my first time interviewing but i think it went really well. Usually the interviews are pretty fast but i tried to make it more like a conversation. The parents seemed to know everything and the kids were sharp too. I really liked getting to know them and doing the interviews for them. They seemed to enjoy it and I was glad to do it for them.

Hope all is well and that you have a great week.

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment