Saturday, July 18, 2009

Erik's investigator got married (July 13, 2009)

Hey mom-

This morning our investigator Sandra got married and we were the witnesses and most likely she´ll get baptized this Saturday. They both seemed really excited and happy and maybe in the next week we can teach her husband.

So Tristan is getting married? Is it that one girl from college? If so I met her once but it seems like you guys are going all over the place in the next week.

So at times I get so frustrated because I can't understand whats going on when my companion is trying to explain things to me. Especially when its about our investigators. But I'm doing good. Another week trying to understand my purpose in this life.

I love the members here but its really hard to find new people to teach here. We're getting better but we're doing good.

Elder Cedeño´s birthday is Thursday. I don't know what but he would like anything. You always have good surprises.

Thanks for the info about Pres Wood. Oh and The Wares sent me a small little package. If you can tell them thanks for me like 10 times that would be great. thanks.

But I hope you all have a good week.

Elder Larson

Dad-Hope all is well with your work. You're like a trainer in the mission. haha. So Elder Savage trained after his 3rd change and I don't know what I would do if I'm training after this change. It's so hard to understand people but it's getting a little better. Hope you have a great week. Oh and who was Mike Gerow again? I think I know him but I'm not sure.
Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment