Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Winding down at MTC in Guatemala (3/24/2009)


Hey mom-The emails from you just seem to get better and better. I'm Glad to hear about grandma and grandpa. That's so great. I got a letter from her today. Nancy, Ramon and Emma are visiting them sometime soon. That's so great to hear. I'm so glad you got my pictures. I was a little worried. But what else is new? Time really does fly. Its really weird but i love it. One more week and then I'm out of here. Good old cold Quetzaltenango. I cant wait. I know its going to be hard but i know its going to be worth it. We go on divisions again tomorrow. That should be interesting. Ill probably have a Latino companion. Its finally here. Just one week. My Spanish has picked up this week. Ive really enjoyed the CCM here. The weather, district, Latinos, temple. Its just been a lot of fun. I know I'm here for a reason. I cant wait to get started on these new chapter in my life. For the first little bit here our district and our mainly our teachers focused on Spanish all the time but just a few days ago we started to have more gospel related time. That has seemed to be missing. I really felt the difference once we started doing my gospel related things. Ive learned that I'm not here to just learn Spanish. I'm here in help others come unto Christ and it happens to be through Spanish that i do it. I can see myself growing everyday. I really enjoy it evening though its really hard at times. You don't need to send me anything special. I'm doing good on everything. No i cant print out the emails here in the CCM. I might be able to do it in the field put who knows? I really liked the package. I liked the chocolate the best probably. I don't have a favorite scripture yet. I like them all because the Book of Mormon was all compiled from a huge library. They are all important. haha Well.....i hate this count down. Its kind of annoying. I love you allllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! Hang in there mom. Keep doing your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment