Monday, November 15, 2010

Transferred to El Bosque...Zone leader again

Hey mom and family-

Let me first start off by saying i got changed this past week. I'm truly going to miss San Juan. It was fun there. Basically starting from scratch and building that weak branch into a stronger one. I stayed here in Xela and I'm now in El Bosque. A new thing that president is doing right now that Elder Clark told him to do is to have the assistants and zone leaders train. Well I'm now a zone leader again and training Elder Claunch. He´s from Lyndon. I don't know if that's how you spell it by its right next to Orem which is right next to Provo. Not to mention how the members give us food everyday for lunch. I have never had an area like this before. Apparently we have lunch with the Boj Family every Sunday and i ate like a King. It reminded me when we went to the house of David Thomas. Lets just say they are very rich and go to the states whenever they want. But anyways the ward is really cool and they are all living a lot better physically than any other ward i have been assigned to. But we are 4missionaries here in El Bosque now. Ever since the mission split we have received a ton of missionaries. There are a lot of areas that have 4 missionaries and there are a few that have 6. Its kind of crazy right now if you ask me. And plus we opened up 3 areas here and just getting them houses, the things for the house, and making them happy has kept us a really busy. Not to mention that we are now living with the other 2 elders in the same house. There will be a lot to learn with living with 2 companionships in a small house that has never really happened before. But its fun. I'm happy where i am right now even though that a lot of the people we talk to are just passing through and live some where else near by. I just love Xela. But i don't love it that much that i would name one of my kids Xela. If i ever do,i give you the right to re-name her. haha. Hope all is well and that the family of David Thomas are doing good as well. Have a great week.

Love,

Elder Erik Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment