Monday, November 29, 2010

Infinite Atonement

Thanks for sending that information about that one guy were looking for. That´ll make her happy a lot. But I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and its really true about what you said about Granny and Grandad and why she is still alive with all that cancer. I wish i can see them again. Probably will but we´ll see.

But we had a nice Thanksgiving here. We spent it with the family Boj and we had a true thanksgiving meal. And to tell you the truth i was so full that i had to room for the dessert. Crazy right? But anyways this week has gone by fine.

We ran into a lot of cool new people this week but then when we return with them its completely different. We have to find a family to baptize in December.That's the goal. Oh and i think that were having our Christmas party next Monday so if i don't write then you know why. But I'm reading the Infinite Atonement book you sent me and its really interesting. I just came across and learned a lot from the part where it explains that Jesus knew the pain, suffering, and sins he was going to pass through before he did it. He knew his plan and role of it all. But you can study and plan all you want but when you are actually in the moment of something those feelings cannot be felt or known to the complete affect beforehand. And that's why he asked if there's another way but we knew that there wasn't. I'm getting to know more of the person who canhelp me overcome my weaknesses and guide me to the eternal light that is most desirable. I love my area and there's a lot to do. I just hope we can help a lot more people come unto Christ right now because of this Christmas season. I love you all and have a great first week of December.

Erik Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment