Monday, February 9, 2009

Second week at Provo MTC (2/9/2009)







Hi mom, Some answers from your letter from your package. I don't' think I'll need a mp3 players or ipod. I'll be fine. I'm going to get the shots done sometime today or sometime early next week. I think the visa should be fine. we don't really know until a couple days before we take off. I thought i was worried. Elder Ava turned in his Visa the Friday before we reported. I'm going to go to the doctor again today and we'll see what's really going on. He wants to get it done before i leave the country. so we'll see what's going on. No i don't think i want another missionary towel. There nice but i like my other one. Ive been using both. And i can call home at the airport. i got a calling card at the bookstore. so I'll call sometime on Wednesday. i think midday or so. I'll call the house and dads work if hes not home. And i think I'm just going to email you. and you can send it to the family or whoever else asks to see it. the emails wont get that interesting until I'm actually out in the field but ya. This week was good. Time just goes by really fast here. It's really weird. I've taken some pictures. I'll send some home if i remember. no but really I'll try to send some back. On Wednesday we went to the referral center and got to talk to real people and follow up and an order they placed on a bible, book of Mormon, DVD, etc. And then we got to see if they wanted to have the missionaries come over to their house. I was really nervous but it was fine. Not a lot of people answered. But that was fun. I'll probably go again soon. The temple is great. It snowed a little bit today while we were walking there. The devotionals/firesides or really good as well. So there's like tons of branches here at the MTC and our branch president is President Studdert. He is quite the guy. He was in charge of three president swearing in inauguration's. sorry couldn't spell it. Close friends with 3 or 4 presidents, President Hinckley. He was on the preach my gospel committee when they put it together. While he was traveling from Virginia to Utah President Hinckley called him to be a stake president in Utah where he was moving to. He hasn't even been there before. Crazy. But anyways this week has been great. Staying busy like crazy. We arrive in Dallas at 3:35 PM on Wednesday. We don't leave until 6:55. So that's the time range. Spanish is hard work. Takes a lot out of you after a while, but it's good. I'll talk to you all soon. Love you.Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment