Monday, February 2, 2009

Mission (first email from MTC 2/2/2009)








Hey mom-It's Monday and it's our p-day. Just thought I'd email you and see how things were going. Its been great here. It's been like 5 days now. It's crazy. It's gone by so fast. My companion Elder Ava is from Hawaii and he's pretty cool. Our classes are great. Full immersion into Spanish and Preach My Gospel. We're always busy. It's going to take a while for the Spanish to come though. It'll only come by prayer and actually practicing the language. It's fun and hard at the same time. Hopefully this next week will be a lot of fun as well. So there's about ten or so buildings where missionaries room and my room is right next to where Elder(Jordan) McKee. I don't know how to spell his last name but I think you know his mom if I'm not mistaken. It was cool talking to him. He leaves tomorrow morning for Canada. Crazy. We went to the temple this morning. That was pretty fun. I also bore my testimony in Spanish yesterday. Nothing big but i totally forgot what i was going to say when i got up there. Well we're only allowed 30 min of email on our p-days. Hopefully this all made sense. Love you guys. Tell everyone hello for me. Love,Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment