Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting ready for Mother's Day call (4/27/2009)

Hey mom-Time flies by really fast. It seemed like i just wrote you guys. Rain season is a little late this year but we have gotten some. Its not that bad right now but we will see how it goes. My health has been really good so far. I'm doing good but i just feel that there's not enough time to study. But i think i have a plan for that. Its kind funny down here. If i was serving in the USA I would be a missionary or an elder but here were "greengos." We have had a lot of contacts with people but nobody really wants to listen to us after that because they have heard stuff about Joseph Smith or they already go to a different church. With me I just sit back and try to catch what's going on. I can talk a little bit but I can;t really catch what's going on sometimes. Well I've got to go. Life is good. I haven't gotten your package and I'll send pictures soon and you can attach pictures to the emails I think and I wont be in the Liahona for a while. It shows the date on it I think on the pictures. I may email again later today but I don't know.
Love ya,
Elder Larson

So I've tried 2-3 times to get money out of my account but it says that it cant do it at this time. I put in the right code but idk whats going on. Its not a big deal right now cause i don't need a lot of money but i will keep on trying but ya. Just thought id let you know but right now its not a big deal. SUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment