Saturday, November 7, 2009

Opening up new zones, staying busy, Hawaiian party

Hey family-

Its almost Thanksgiving. Time sure goes by fast when holidays come around. This week has just been filled with work in the office. It takes a lot to open up a new zone and 5-6 new houses. This week for me seemed to be a lot better than the last week. I have received a lot of answers from my prayers and its always a nice boast to keep on going and know that you're not alone.

President is in a big conference for mission presidents in central America in Guatemala right now. I cant wait to hear what President learned and what they expect of our mission. It should be interesting.

Monday we had a big Hawaiian party for Elder Alo. It was a lot of fun. One picture that i will send will describe it all.

I don't have any exciting news for this week, but you did. I'm so happy for your parents mom. I sent an email a couple weeks ago but who knows if its right. I'm really glad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment