Monday, May 18, 2009

Rainy Season starting in Guatemala (5/18/2009)

Hey mom-

Sounds like everything is coming to an end pretty soon. That should be fun when its over. So i think its going to start raining everyday here. Its been coming down the past few days. My health is good and I'm starting to use my head more. It's going good down here. This past week or so we've been meeting more positive investigators and we had this family come to church on Sunday and I'm pretty sure they know it's all true. Hopefully they can realize that. They are ready to be baptized and receive those blessings from our Heavenly Father. They have a close loving family which helps too. Elder Savage is always coming up with ways that we can do things better. I'm really grateful for him because he keeps us focused on doing our best to help out this area at this time. I can see us really making a difference here.


Elder Larson

Hey dad-

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a lot of firsts. But that camp out must have been fun though. that's a lot a kids too. So down here and its kinda hot in the morning and then it rains in the late afternoon. Probably everyday from now on. I'm teaching more than my first change but not that much. A little more each week i would guess. All is well down here. Time flies but its been fun so far.

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment