Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy October


Hello family-

What happened to September? If you could tell me i would really like to know.

But to start off i would like you guys to thank when you get the chance The Grundys, Mecham family, your parents mom, The Myers, and of course you guys for remembering my birthday. I was seriously shocked when i saw the mail i had. So thanks and really you shouldn't have. But after all is said and done i am just thankful for everyone i know. Ive just been in a thankful mood for these past few days and the prophets talk and elder Holland's talk just made me want to keep that feeling i have with me.

But my birthday and now conference is done and over with so whats next. probably dads birthday i would believe. haha.

But besides that we helped this one guy we are teaching, Jorge, come to conference with us so he could see the prophet. It was such an amazing conference and i cannot wait till we can get the talks online.

I believe elder Scott's talk was just for me and Bro. Myers, though. I'm just so thankful for this gospel and the happiness it can bring in anybodies lives who live it. Conference is just a testimony to that.

I'm not sure yet but we might be going up to Huehue to work up there this week. I will tell you more about it this next week.

Take care and know that i love all of you.

elder larson

No comments:

Post a Comment