Monday, June 7, 2010

Erik's English & grammar are disappearing.......

Hello to all who read-

Everything is well down here. Its getting kind of crazy though with the World Cup and everything starting up. It happens every four years so its kind of a HUGE deal down here. I bet we won't be able to talk to a lot of people when Guatemala Honduran o the USA play though. It´ll be interesting to see. Please watch the mundial for me and tape the championship game for me.

But besides that everything is going great down here. Its been hard these two past weeks but we have more people who we are teaching, so I'm excited about that. Christian got confirmed yesterday. 2 weeks later haha. But he's awesome. I'm glad he feels good in the church. We bought him Morcaff because we promised we would get him some because all his family drinks cafe and he didn't want to give it up. (Don't worry you'll have some and love it in a few months). I can't believe how time just keeps on going. It's our goal to master it and use it the best to our ability. Especially right now. That's what I'm learning poco poco right now with my companion. (Idk what it is but i love talking english-spanish, spanglish). But with not having church in all of Guatemala last Sunday i think it was a lot better of the assistance for all the wards yesterday than normal for the things that past by this past week. And the third hour we talked about food-storage and what to do when this happens again and its a lot bigger.

We did divisions on Sunday. I stayed in centro and my comp went to another rama. It felt weird cause i kind of felt solo but it was alright i guess. About 8 came to church that i had no idea who they were but i didn't have the chance to talk to them before they left. Hopefully they come again next week. But who knows.

But with the things that are going on in Guatemala, i would like you guys to keep anything or record anything there is about Guatemala on the news so i can watch it one of these days. I kind of want to see the over all picture of this because here it didn't hit that big in Huehue. But i heard its not over and that it will come back but i have no idea. To be honest, i don't watch the news, (haha neither does dad at 11 pm on the couch)

But apart from the weather here and church I'm doing alright. The work is progressing and i hope we can be more of a blessing to the ones we come in contact with and know.

Have a great week and don't forget that Laurens birthday is coming around the corner. Next week i´ll tell her what my present is for her if she writes me before Monday and reminds me.

Con amor,
Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment