Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wedding in San Marcos, some pictures



Hey family-

Elder Treanor and I just got back from Rio Blanco in San Marcos to help some people get married. Elder Treanor helps people get married and he can marry people as well. So we went up today and it was quite a trip. Not a whole lot in between San Marcos and Rio Blanco but once you get there, there are a lot of people there. But that was fun. I took some pictures on the way and this camera is really good taking pictures on the go. Before we went some hermanas had an activity in the central park where they live and there zone and Elder Treanor and i helped them out with it. They had each organization represent a table and the elders mainly just contacted people and invited them to the activity. I went with Elder Ava and that was fun. I think it turned out really good and a lot of fruits will come forth because of it. I got the package and had some of the mochi and saw that there were some black things on some of them, (thinking they we seeds or something), and i ate them and then later that day Elder Treanor told me it was mold! haha oh well. I didn't get sick from it. But thanks for the hymn books. Elder Rico and Elder Cedeño both go home on Tuesday so I'm going to give it to them then. Crazy how time flies but it does. Thanks for the study book. I gave it to Elder Díaz who i thought needs it a lot more than i do. I hope i can keep in touch with him after the mission. I feel that i need to. I don't really know why I'm here but i do think i need to try my best to stay in contact with my old companions, especially Elder Díaz. But Ive been really good. Changes are Tuesday and Monday were having a party for Elder Galloway that is going home that has been here for a very long time. I'm really glad I'm an optimistic person and have the gospel in my life. I love just hoping and waiting for a better day because i know if I'm doing whats right now then i can and should have hope for a better day. Have a great week!


Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment