Saturday, October 10, 2009

General Conference

Hey family-

I had another fast, quick week. Always something to do. That's for sure. I really enjoyed conference. Priesthood session was probably my favorite. We have read and watched them over again. Its nice having computers here in the office. I'm really trying to balance out everything i do right now. Because everyday is different filled with different activities. I cant believe I'm 20. Ive really thought about it. I hope i can make this entire year of my life one to remember. Learning something that i can remember everyday.
Things are doing really good here. Just still trying to figure out why I'm here and what I'm trying to achieve. I believe I'm in the process of that right now but still it doesn't feel like it at times. So I've seen a couple of the Mormon messages. One by President Eyring was really good that caught my eye. He said something to the affect of, in the morning you don't know what you're really going to end up doing that day, but with the time you´ll have during that day to ask for help to serve and be a blessing in some small way so you can know that you used your time wisely.
I hope all is well and that you guys have a great week with the things you are doing

Love
Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment